Dr. Ir. Henk Jan Jansen
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER / HEAD OF SECURITY
Prof. Dr. Ir. Henk Jan Jansen, Doctor of Business Information Technology & a doctorate in business technology & Engineering, touted as a professor of IT at the university of Liverpool, UK.
- Undertaking security risk assessments.
- Can remove seemingly insurmountable barriers that are stopping a security program being implemented.
- Ability to analyse and use evidence effectively to make informed decisions.
- Have a deep insight into modern information security practices policies.
- Managing teams across multiple locations.
- B2B and B2C security strategies.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications and database packages.
- An understanding of the issues facing security within the Retail Sector.
- Membership of numerous professional bodies and associations.
- Can influence at senior level within and outside of an organization.
Areas of Expertise
IT security Compliance issues Fire safety.
incident management Security management.
Personal skills that characterise him:
- Quality-oriented and accurate.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Used to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Analytical and conceptual.
- Good speaking skills, persuasiveness and leadership.
- Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good adaptability and quick learner of new technical knowledge is essential.
- Able to analyze complex issues and cause-effect.
- Strong organization and project management skills, team player, responsible and self-motivated.
- Good command in spoken and written Dutch, German and English.
- Developed the design security acceptance test cases for several customers.
- Rich knowledge and understanding of data center planning and architecting, cloud computing and IT/IS, rich experience of data center facility and IT infrastructure consulting & implementation, Identity, Access and data security.
- Security input and review of technical designs.
- Experience on IT/IS migration.
- Strategic insights.